Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thankful for a Classmate

 I'm thankful for having Artem in philosophy class. He provides sound and unique philosophies which have always made me think.What is most helpful about how he thinks is the way that he provokes me. Frankly I hate what he has to say sometimes and it makes me angry but that is only my natural reaction to things that I haven't fulled examined. What I mean by this is that I have not seen another side to a topic argued to my content before, but he does a damn good job of it. I tip my hat to you sir. There seems to be no progression without experiencing people and things that throw you off, make you feel uncomfortable.  Being comfortable is great but learning to expand your thoughts and pushing yourself to think a different way is equally important. By expansion, you learn to be more comfortable with differences and with yourself. Now i cant give you all the credit for this Artem, but you serve as a reminder that there are many truths and i still need to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment